In order to register, you must have the following items for each prospective student:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Form 121 (immunization record)
3. Social Security Card
4. Grades (Current report card and current official transcripts from previous school attended)
5. Disciplinary record from previous school year
6. GCS registration form completed (Pick up in the school office)
7. Pay registration fee
8. Make an appointment to interview with the headmaster
1. Parent and student must interview with the Headmaster. Acceptance is at the discretion of the Headmaster.
2. Upon acceptance, complete and sign a contract
3. Set up payments
To complete enrollment you must provide the withdrawal form from the last school attended or your child/children may not come to school.
Tuition and Fee Information:
1. Registration for returning students: $150 for the first child and $25 for each additional child if registered by April 1st. After April 1st, the registration fee will be $250 for the first child and $25 for each additional child.
2. New student registration: $150 for the first child and $25 for each additional child regardless of registration date.
3. Family Fee: $190 per family which includes PTO fee of $10, Booster Fee of $80, Technology Fee of $50, and Yearbook Fee of $50 (additional yearbooks may be purchased for $50 each)
4. Drug Testing: $25 per student in grades 7-12 only
5. Tuition may be paid annually or monthly. Monthly payments begin on June 1st and will be based on a 12 month or less payment schedule. Payments may be made by cash, check, credit card or bank draft.
6. Student Tuition Rate
Grade K3-K5 1st-6th 7th-12th
1st Child $3,350 $3,950 $4,250
2nd Child $3,350 $3,600 $3,900
3rd Child $3,350 $3,400 $3,800
7. Other Fees:
Book Fee of $150 per student
Science Lab Fee of $25 per student grades 9-12 only
Activity Fee of $100 per family
Building Fund: K3, K4, K5 $200 per family OR grades 1-12 $400 per family (based on the oldest child)
Fundraising Opt Out Fee: $200 per family