In order to register, you must have the following items for each prospective student:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Form 121 (immunization record)
3. Social Security Card
4. Grades (Current report card and current official transcripts from previous school attended)
5. Disciplinary record from previous school year
6. GCS registration form completed (Pick up in the school office)
7. Pay registration fee
8. Make an appointment to interview with the headmaster
1. Parent and student must interview with the Headmaster. Acceptance is at the discretion of the Headmaster.
2. Upon acceptance, complete and sign a contract
3. Set up payments
To complete enrollment, you must provide the following on each student before the first day of school or your child/children may not come to school.
1. Withdrawal form from the last school attended
1. Registration for returning students: $150 for the first child and $25 for each additional child if registered by April 1st. After April 1st, the registration fee will be $250 for
the first child and $25 for each additional child.
2. New student registration: $150 for the first child and $25 for each additional child.
3. Tuition may be paid annually, bi-annually, or monthly - Bank draft or postdated checks. Tuition payments begin on June 1st and will be based on a 12 month payment,
unless paid annually (due June 1st) or bi-annually (due June 1st and December 1st).
4. Student Tuition Rate
5. Other Fees Not Included in the Tuition: