To register, you must have the following items for each prospective student:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Form 121 (Immunization Record)
3. Social Security Card
4. Grades (Current report card and current official transcripts from previous school attended)
5. Disciplinary record from previous school year
6. GCS registration form completed (Pick up in the school office)
7. Pay registration fee
8. Make an appointment to interview with the headmaster
1. Parent and student must interview with the Headmaster. Acceptance is at the discretion of the Headmaster.
2. Upon acceptance, complete and sign a contract
3. Set up payments
To complete enrollment, you must provide the following below on each student before the first day of school or your child/children may not attend school.
1. Registration for new and returning students: $150 for the first child and $25 for each additional child if registered by March 10, 2023. After March 10, 2023 the registration fee will be $250 for the first child and $25 for each additional child.
2. Tuition may be paid yearly, bi- semester, monthly, bi-weekly or weekly.
3. Financial Aid is available based on income and total people in household.
Student Tuition Rates